The
lost soul….
Here Comes the horizon of my dreams…..
While sitting lonely, I saw a thing,
A thing so quiet and still.
Yet pulling me towards it,
Asking me about my will.
I kept staring for a long time,
That what mystery it involves.
What exactly it’s extracting out,
And what truth it dissolves.
Thoughts kept creeping in and out,
And that static thing kept pinching me.
I tried to figure the air around,
What was it, that I couldn’t see???
That small matter tranced my psyche,
Enchanted my heart.
Held me Spellbound,
Inquired my part.
In my ear it whispered…….
Girl! You are missing something,
Something you always did.
You always gave me a life,
Before closing your lids.
You, Your Diary and Your Mighty Pen
Always autopsied me in your mentations.
But, why have u stopped writing
Killing my identity and my only sensation???
That what mystery it involves.
What exactly it’s extracting out,
And what truth it dissolves.
Thoughts kept creeping in and out,
And that static thing kept pinching me.
I tried to figure the air around,
What was it, that I couldn’t see???
That small matter tranced my psyche,
Enchanted my heart.
Held me Spellbound,
Inquired my part.
In my ear it whispered…….
Girl! You are missing something,
Something you always did.
You always gave me a life,
Before closing your lids.
You, Your Diary and Your Mighty Pen
Always autopsied me in your mentations.
But, why have u stopped writing
Killing my identity and my only sensation???
Then I realized…..
Though My thoughts, my emotions perpetually awaited me,
Then, How come I’ve stopped inking?
Some where, for some reason,
Why, I left them sinking?
So Finally…. I came back to myself
I wrote what I felt,
My Notions and my beliefs again got a lining
My Ideas were ready to melt.
Phewww……!!!!
I got my passion,
My life back.
But make sure,
That something similar you don’t lack.
Believe me, I m mesmerized to share this with u.
But theirs a reason,
And I m sure till now
you would've got a clue.
Want to say that…..
Just don’t let the things,
That Beautify your life go.
Let them come along,
And participate in your show.
These million little things-
Be it the friendship or your passion
would give u an evergreen smile,
And help you burgeon in your style.
Don’t let your soul hide,
keep those thousand agitating reasons aside.
Pop out your worries
And don’t let your soul abide.
Temptations are many,
And so are the reasons to smile.
Your wool-gathers can support a big building,
Just give it a trial.
Find out, The Horizon of Ur Dreams….
And one day U will realize,
That it glows and beams….
It always glowed and beamed……
And It will Always Glow and Beam………
No comments:
Post a Comment